Brief Description / History:
The Windmill of Karamitsos was built in 1859 for the grinding of wheat. In 1985 came the ownership of the Karamitsos family, who converted the windmill initially to comfortable guestrooms. The Windmill of Karamitsos overlooks the Eastern and Western part of Milos Island at the traditional Village of Trypiti which is amphitheatrically located, featuring magnificent views of the sea. The property is situated on the outskirts of the village, surrounded by other windmills as well. The center of Trypiti is only 3 minutes walk, where the guests can enjoy their meal in the local great traditional taverns serving exceptional Greek cuisine, or they can enjoy their drinks in local bars. Only 1km away, there is a supermarket for the essentials.
Traditional holiday home in Tripiti, Milos and can comfortably accommodate up to 5 people.
- It is surrounded by a patio and has a furnished terrace overlooking the sea.
- It has two bedrooms with double beds and a small wc in the main
- In the next building, there is the kitchen, the living room with a sofa bed and a large bathroom.
- There is a fully equipped kitchen for preparing meals, TV flat screen, and air conditioner.
- The bathroom has a shower, toiletries, and a hairdryer.
- There is free parking around the mill.
- We offer maid service every 2-3 days and free Wi-Fi connection.
- Cleaning is available on request charge.
Check-in from 15:00.
Check-out until 12:00.
1985, 2016 FULL RENOV.
5 km from Adamas port and 8 km from Milos airport – nearest beach in 3km.
Upon arrival, guests are offered water, juice, fruit, coffee, and wine in the kitchen.
Across the self-catering Windmill of Karamitsos, there is a small structure housing a fully equipped kitchen, a seating area with a fireplace for the wintertime guests, and a bathroom.
Guests can relax in the built-in sofas and the armchairs of the well-attended garden where a millstone is used as a decorative detail.