Semiramis Hotel is a Clean, quiet, and family-run hotel. Its traditional island hospitality will make your stay pleasant and comfortable. The hotel is surrounded by gardens, and although it is situated in a very central location, it is quiet, especially in the months of June and September. Mr. Petros, the owner, is one of the more experienced, friendliest, and kindest hoteliers of Milos “old guard”.
Few steps to main Adamas square and seafront cafes, supermarkets & shops, 300m from the port, close to the main road but in a relatively quiet neighborhood, 5 km from the airport, 500 m from Papikinou beach, 80 m from the bus stop.
1980 / Renov. 2008
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection (public areas),
- Fax services
- Multi-language lending library
Additional Facilities and Services:
- Vine-covered terrace for breakfast and relaxation
- Free luggage storage
- Small pets allowed with prior arrangement
- We carry your mail to the post office
- We speak English, French, and Greek
- Convenient Parking
Extra Info – Charges:
- Children 0-3,99 years old free of charge only in double room sharing parents’ bed.
- No space for an extra bed in double rooms.
Triples equipped with normal beds (no extra beds used).
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.