Salt is in a charming fishing village in the northern part of the island, just by the sea. The founding idea behind SALT was to combine the old and the new. The suites are built in the traditional Cycladic style that makes the walls appear aged, without corners, while the white wooden floors make visitors feel at home and forget their flip-flops and shoes. The spaces are dominated by white – in combination with grey and light blue – offering a sense of serenity. The suites are decorated with pebbles, wood, shells, and wooden pergolas with white curtains, allowing visitors to feel a part of nature again, even for a while.
SALT offers serenity, comfort, technology, cleaning, and services, all on the waterside!
Pelekouda in Pollonia. A 5-minute walk from Pollonia (beach, restaurants, market, cafes, bakery, drink bar). 10-15 Minute’ distance from the town, the port, and the airport. 10km from the port, 14km from the airport, 20m from the volcanic beach with giant pebbles, 200m from the sandy beach with tamarisk trees, 550m from the main bus stop, taxi stand, supermarket & restaurants.
June 2011/ 2016 RENOV.
- The area is cleaned and sanitized every day. Towels, sheets, and pillows also changed daily.
- All clothes and sheets, pillows, and quilts are washed using an oxygen technology in a plant in Milos.
- SALT offers a unique combination of technology with tradition.
- The suites and rooms are almost identical, the only difference lies in their size and layout.
- Each suite/room bears its own unique name, taken from the famous beaches of Milos.
- SALT is on the sea with the view of the sunset of Kalogirou, a unique spectacle!
- Breakfast served in the room or by the sea.
- Each suite and room has a Queen size bed, the suites also have a sofa-bed which can accommodate up to 3 guests.
- Each House has a Queen size bed and 2 sofa beds which can accommodate up to 4 guests.
- SALT in collaboration with the island’s traditional eateries, serving you a completely different breakfast. You can enjoy the traditional breakfast either in your room or in front of the sea at the daybeds (no buffet).
- The breakfast menu includes Greek jams, hot fresh bread, cheese pies, spinach pies, and brioches.
- At SALT you will experience a unique form of communication with the room service – all through a basket… Whenever you want, your breakfast, orders, and anything else you might need will await you in a basket, outside of your door. Thus, no one will disturb you for breakfast or dinner!