- Our route starts from the port of Adamantas towards the beach of Lagada. Going up the hill, our first stop is the monument to the fallen French soldiers in the first Crimean War. Here, the Military Cemetery of the AngloFrench of the Crimean War is located, reminding us that Adamas was at that time the base of the French fleet. Even today, once a year a warship of the French fleet sails to pay tribute to the dead.
- We continue to the back side of the bay where there is a small wetland that is an important resting place for migratory birds.
- Going up the hill we reach the well-known Bombarda, a place dominated by German artillery since the war and we reach the beautiful lighthouse.
- The landscape is ideal for photos of the West side of the island as well as of Adamas. On the way back we can enjoy a swim either in the waters of Bombarda or in Lagada beach. Return to the port of Adamas.
- A great little walk to spend a beautiful afternoon or even the sunset of the Milos summer sun
Adamas- French Monument - Bombarda - Lighthouse
Duration: 1 - 2 Hours
Difficulty Level: 3
Semi-Private Tour: 54,00€ / per person
Private Tour (1-3pax.): 216,00 € / per tour
Inclusions: Guide / Water / Map
Not Included: Tips / Personal Expenses
Nychia - Klimatovouni - Adamas
Duration: 4 - 5 Hours
Difficulty Level: 5
Semi-Private Tour: on request depending on the season
Private Tour (1-3pax.): 380,00 € / per tour
Inclusions: Guide /Water / Map
Not Included: Tips/ Personal Expenses
- The longer excursion to Nychia and the route to Adamas is more difficult in summer due to the uphill difficult path, but can be done in spring or autumn. We may also use a 4x4 vehicle to reach some of the iconic tour spots.
The minimum reservation for the semi-private tour is 2 persons.
Know before you go:
- Bring Comfortable Shoes & Clothes
- Please bring your Passport or ID card
- Bring your Sunscreen
- Oversize luggage Not Allowed
We will come and pick you up from your hotel 45 mins. before the tour starts (Cove Hotel excluded).
If you are a bigger group, contact us in order to arrange something for you!