Duration: 4.5 Hours
Private (1-3pax.): 330,00 € / per tour
Inclusions: Guide / Vehicle A/C / Water / Map
Not Included: Tips/ Personal Expenses
-There is also an option for an extended itinerary on request.
Volcano - Sulfur Mines - Aggeria Mine - Kastanas Beach
- 00:00-00:30 Drive To Volcano
- 00:30-01:00 Visit Volcano
- 01:00-01:40 Drive To Sulphur Mines
- 01:40-02:30 Visit Sulphur Mines
- 02:30-02:50 Drive To Aggeria Mine
- 02:50-03:05 Visit Aggeria Mine
- 03:05-03:20 Drive To Kastanas
- 03:20-03:50 Visit Kastanas
- 03:50-04:10 Drive Back To Adamas
The hours refer to the duration of each stop and not in real tour time.
We will contact you for the exact pick up time in advance. In any case please be ready at least 45 minutes before the tour starts.
If you are a bigger group, contact us in order to arrange something for you!
Let us introduce you to the most beautiful parts of the island with the Round of Milos with traditional wooden hull, which includes a visit to Kimolos.
Visit the Abandoned Sulphur Mines of Milos, a landmark of the industrial architecture of the 30s, in a unique location; walk, wander around, swim, and enjoy the marvelous colors of the beach and the peace of the landscape!
20/7 in - 23/7 out
Golden Milos Beach